Reinhard Poetz pisze:
The proposed release artifacts are available at
http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/.

Except for the archetypes the easiest way to test the artifacts is by adding a
"cocoon-staging" profile to your ~/.m2/settings.xml:

<snip/>

Then change the version number of the artifacts that you use in your POMs
to the number of the proposed artifact and append "-P cocoon-staging" to all
your Maven commands, e.g.

mvn install -P cocoon-staging

<snip/>

                                      - o -

I also want to draw your attention to
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g1/g2/1370.html which contains references to 4 tutorials that help you to get started with Cocoon 2.2 and also
help to test the release artifacts. Again, make sure that you use the
cocoon-staging profile for all your commands as explained above. Otherwise the
referenced artifacts can't be found.

Thanks Reinhard for brining this release. I tested it briefly and everything
seems to work well. Tested functionality:
1. block archetype
2. cocoon:rcl goal, reloading works very well. I could even create new Spring
beans and use them in modified flowscript code.
Great work, really :-)
3. webapp archetype
4. Forms and Templates (using some basic application)

I would like to test database block as well but I don't find any documentation
about it.
Does any one know how to configure database block to have HSQL db running, how to create tables and add sample data (so basically, how to run SQL statements from file) and how to integrate it with JDBI? Any tips will be appreciated.

I also wonder what is status of documentation? What work is left to be done
before we can publish new documentation?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski