Hi Grzegorz,

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> I think you found little trap in our current setup. When two blocks
> containing demo classes are connected they define exactly the same
> Spring component (same package and same component id) twice. In my setup
> this does not lead to exception, just first Java class and last
> declaration of component is used. Try to change a class name/package and
> Spring Id of the component (don't forget to change in flowscript
> too) and everything should be working fine.
> Please report if it's the case.

Sure, i would like to test it but unfortunately i have no clue what
files/lines to change. The doc part for this
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g1/g4/1268.html) is near
empty. So I cannot figure what part means "component id". I beg your pardon
for this - i am just starting with cocoon.

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> I don't think it's show-stopper for release, we just should put an
> information about work-around in docs and fix it in RC2 that would follow
> RC1 quickly (I hope you all remember independent release cycles).

Yesterday I have run the examples from a svn build. There have been some
error messages and "dead" pages while clicking through all the links.
Haven't tried if a example webapp build is possible with the "to rc1"
released files (i am just a beginner with cocoon - so i would need a little
howto).
e.g. in cocoon-validation-sample's sitemap.xmap is a <map:serialize
type="servletService" "> - count the "
Maybe it's a wanted syntax error for validation to check something.
If you want i can run through all examples in rc1 and give a more complete
list of problems.

Alex