Ralph Goers wrote:
I don't want to see Cocoon portal under COCOON_BLOCKS only to have it changed later.

I also don't understand the last sentence in Reinhard's email, "IMO we should either create them all or don't change anything because I don't understand what the benefit of having multiple Jira projects is if we can't use correct version numbers.". This implies that separate Jira projects can't have correct version numbers, which I don't recall ever hearing anything about.

What I mean is that one release cycle should have one Jira project. As soon as we have two modules that have _different_ release cycles and managed by _one_ Jira project, I don't understand what we gain compared to the status quo.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc