On 19.08.2007 11:27 Uhr, Ralph Goers wrote:

I don't want to see Cocoon portal under COCOON_BLOCKS only to have it changed later.

This makes me realizing that there will be another drawback: All our bug references will be broken, e.g. in mails or status.xml. I guess associating an issue to another project is not a functionality provided by Jira meaning that COCOON-XYZ gets redirected to COCOON_CORE-ABC afterwards. It's probably done directly on the database. If that's true we should avoid to change it too often and need a good first shot - or avoid it at all and only introduce new Jira projects for new modules/projects like spring-configurator or servlet-service-framework.

Joerg