Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

If I get enough positive feedback about the current state I'm happy to
prepare a release of 2.1.11 in December.

the lenya community would appreciate that a lot! i'm collecting some cocoon-specific user feedback on our lists atm. there have been no problem reports whatsoever, and a few people have reported "works for me". the majority of users have not replied yet, which could be interpreted as "works *perfectly* for me" :-D

of course, lenya uses only a subset of cocoon 2.1.11-dev, but this subset at least should have gotten a fair bit of testing lately. the last cocoon breakages i can recall were those induced by shared code with 2.2, which has been remedied a while ago.

regards, and thanks for your great work!

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

  - Ken Thompson.