If you fix a bug in 2.1 it should obviously go to trunk. 2.1.11 has not been released so if you know of a bug that applies to 2.1.x that is fixed in trunk, IMO it should also be applied to 2.1.x. I would recommend that this policy be followed until 2.2.0 is released. Past that I would suggest that fixes be targeted to 2.2. If something critical were to come up that could affect 2.1 it would be nice to have it mentioned here so that someone who cares could apply it if they want to.

Ralph

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote: