Joerg Heinicke pisze:
> On 25.11.2007 10:45 Uhr, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>

>> Just check file target/site/dependencies.html. You will find
>> everything (or even more) you need there.
>
> Oh man, I have not even had the idea of looking into an output
> directory, I just expected it on the console. Anyway, this report does
> not help at all, it only mentions 4.3.1 of Avalon Framework API and
> Impl. The generated .classpath has following entries though:
>
> <classpathentry kind="var"
> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-impl/4.3.1/avalon-framework-impl-4.3.1.jar"
> sourcepath="M2_REPO/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-impl/4.3.1/avalon-framework-impl-4.3.1-sources.jar"/>
>

> <classpathentry kind="var"
> path="M2_REPO/avalon-framework/avalon-framework/4.1.3/avalon-framework-4.1.3.jar"/>
>

> <classpathentry kind="var"
> path="M2_REPO/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-api/4.3.1/avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar"
> sourcepath="M2_REPO/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-api/4.3.1/avalon-framework-api-4.3.1-sources.jar"/>
>

> Notably the difference in the module name:
> org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-impl resp. -api
> vs.
> avalon-framework/avalon-framework
>
> But how to trace it back when the dependency report does not even
> mention it. I wonder if I'm actually the only one with this problem?
> It's probably not critical since it seems to occur only with the Eclipse
> plugin and fixing the build path is easy. But it might point to a deeper
> error who the next one hit at a completely different point.

I suspect that Maven's eclipse plug-in has a bug in it's code responsible for
dependency resolution.

Seizing the opportunity I would like to recommend q4e
(http://code.google.com/p/q4e/) Eclipse
plug-in. It allows to import Maven project directly to workspace and it manages
project classpath
dynamically so it will spot any changes to project dependencies immediately. It
is quite young
project but it is already usable and I can recommend it for Cocoon development
(I'm using it for
more than two months now). It doesn't suffer from the problem described above,
of course.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski