Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Ralph Goers pisze:
Use the whiteboard. The only areas of concern I have is with regard to sub-sitemaps and resources. But I reserve judgment on that until I see what
you come up with.

Hi Ralph,

When it comes to resources, we have a replacement for that already. Something
similar to old Virtual Pipelines Components but built-around servlets and
their services.

For pointers to discussions take a look at this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2046

Regarding to sub-sitemaps, similar functionality you get thanks to Servlet
Service Framework and by just creating few servlets, each one for separate
sitemap.

yes, <map:resource/> will hardly be missed. I'm not so sure about sub-sitemap but we will see :-)

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]