Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Luca Morandini pisze:

Dojo is used to only handle Ajax mode of Forms but to handle advanced field
styling of Forms widgets
as well that has nothing to do with Ajax.

Yes, I've looked into the code and discovered that ;)

This means that Forms must depend on Ajax (Dojo to be more precise) despite the
fact you use Ajax or
not.

Which is a departure from 2.1.9, which, IIRC, worked even with Javascript disabled on the browser.

I presume that a way to disentangle forms and ajax blocks would be to make two different forms-field-styling.xsl (one with Javascript and/or Ajax, the other without Javascript), loaded conditionally on ajax="true" by forms-samples-styling.xsl.

Why I'm making such a plea ?
Well, the use of non-Javascript forms is a requirement for making websites accessible, which is a mandatory for governmental websites in Italy.

Regards,

   Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it