Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> >This time I will
> >create the Maven 2 release artifacts and "normal" zip/tar release
> >artifacts for non-Maven users.
>
> I created release artifacts for the Servlet-Service framework using the old
> RC1 release form October last year and published them to
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/ssf/.
>
> Could others please have a look and check if those release artifacts meet
> all legal requirements?

I see that the META-INF/NOTICE.txt etc. files in each
of "cocoon-components" and "impl" directory, would correspond
with those from the sources. However where does top-level
NOTICE.txt file come from? Should it be generated as a
combination of the other two? The files in the sub-directories
could potentially be different.

I expected a top-level "cocoon-servlet-service" directory
to be created. Should it?

-David