Jeremy Quinn wrote:
Hi Reinhard

On 13 Mar 2008, at 15:54, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Yesterday I was introduced to an Austrian student who would be interested in
working on a GSoC for the Cocoon project this year.

The best idea we've had so far was was an upgrade of cForms to Dojo 1.x (or replacing it with something else if that is what the community is interested in).

Argh.
I have been researching this for the past few weeks with the intention of starting work to make this upgrade myself.
I guess I should have mentioned this earlier .....
I doubt I am eligible for GSoC :)

What should we do?

go ahead! I'm sure that we will find something else that is of interest to potential applicants that would want to work on the Dojo upgrade (broader support for widgets, making Javascript optional, etc.).

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]