Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> >
> >Do we really have to include each license into single LICENSE.txt file?
> >I think I missed this development...
>
> There were so many discussions on several Apache lists that I can't point
> you to the thread :-/
>
> Anyway, I was following the proposed structure as being suggested at
> http://wiki.apache.org/legal/3party/notice

It has always been required, and it gets re-iterated
in many license discussions. At both Cocoon and Forrest
we have had trouble doing it, having so many supporting
libraries. So we put the licenses beside each jar as
text files with the same filename.

At Forrest i have done a further compromise (until we move
to Ivy which hope can help automate this license management).

We put the license beside the jar as a text file, and
mention the pathname in LICENSE.txt file. See more in
a legal-discuss@ link, mentioned by me earlier in this thread.

-David