hi,
with a jetty-class i did it
don't know - i'm sure there are better solutions

java -version
java version "1.5.0_13"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13- b05-237)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_13-119, mixed mode, sharing)
(on a mac)

openssl pkcs12 -export -in my.crt -inkey my.key -out my.p12
keytool -storetype pkcs12 -list -v -keystore my.p12 -storepass pass
openssl pkcs12 -info -in my.p12
java -classpath /local/mvn/repo/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty/6.1.4/ jetty-6.1.4.jar org.mortbay.jetty.security.PKCS12Import my.p12 my.jks
keytool -list -v -keystore my.jks -storepass pass