Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 02.04.2008 11:36, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I've prepared the artifacts for the release of Cocoon 2.2 final.

Find instructions about how you can test in a seperate mail. Report your
findings to that thread and use this one for voting only. Thanks!

+1 Unfortunately without testing. I planned to do it but haven't made it

A little bit too late but I managed to happily port some of my production applications to 2.2 and they work without any problem.

... and in few hours I'm leaving for 1 week of American culture shock: Orlando, Florida :)

BB conference maybe?

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox Ltd.