Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> >The proposed modules have been accepted by 7 +1 votes and no negative
> >one. I'm going move the artifacts into the Apache Maven M2 sync
> >repository and also move the non-Maven artifacts to the Cocoon
> >distribution area.

Should we also put the Maven-built artifacts at the /dist/ as well?
It would mean that people can get the Cocoon-2.2 jars from many
alternative locations and closer mirrors.

IIUC, Apache Jackrabbit does that, for example.

I reckon that that would get us closer to ASF ideal
release procedures too.

> >When everything is available from the mirrors, I will send out the
> >annoucement messages and update our website accordingly. (Probably not
> >until next week ...)
>
> The artifacts are synched with the central Maven repository
> (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2). The announcement mail and the publishing
> of the non-Maven artifacts will follow next week.

Thanks for all of your effort with the releases.

-David