Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 28.05.2008 02:05, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

If it is only 2.1 (at least for the time being) I can do this job (though I'm neither working with Cocoon anymore lately). Just have to check this documentation (any links?) what it needs to do such a release (signed PGP key or things like that).
Here is the whole "guide" :)
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonReleaseHowTo

You need a key which you have to put up on our site into the KEYS file.

Now, I can do the release - although I think it makes more sense someone more close to the project than I am should do the work. Whatever you prefer.

Only issue I want to solve before the release is the BufferedOutputStream issue. I planned to do it this weekend.
Great

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler