If I want to upload the jars into the maven repository (i already did for 2.1.11) I also have to add my public key to the KEYS file as well.

Now I'm a bit confused. I noticed there is a KEYS file in the svn [1] for the 2_1_X branch, but there is also one on [2].

Which one do I need to update with my public key and how do I do that? Can I just run "pgp -kxa <your name>" as stated at [3] or do I need to do something special?

I guess I'm a bit of a newbie with the PGP stuff. All help will be appreciated.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/
[2]http://www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/KEYS
[3]http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#keys-policy

Carsten Ziegeler wrote: