Hello Lukas,

Sry for my late respond

> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering, why the eventcache block has dependencies on
> the JMS block and not the other way round?

I do not know what you would win by switching the dependency around. JMS
seems to me more uncoupled from eventcache then eventcache to jms.
Perhaps I would like to use JMS listeners, while at the same time I do
not have any eventcache at all. I would for example just use JMS to...I
don't know, trigger an email to send...

> For those who are familiar with these blocks, in my opinion
> the JMSEventListener makes use of eventcache capabilities.
>
> So I would say, JMS provides callback support via eventcache.
>
> What do you think?

It's been a while for since I last worked with it, and I suppose it is
targeted for Cocoon 2.2 where my knowledge is mainly 2.1.x, so I might
be missing something. Anyway, it is not directly clear for me what to
gain with this dependency switch

-Ard