Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
I can take care of that.

Thanks :-)

Anyway, would like to get this karma? (I'm not really sure if I can give it to you, though)

Of course - I fell the more important the more karma I have ;-)

To be honest I'm not aware of the policies on c.z.a.o and I don't know how often I'll really need it. I just tried to update some docs and after half an hour the server wasn't reachable any more. I hope it wasn't because of me ... So if you think it could be helpful to have somebody more having karma I'm happy to get it but ATM I don't think that I do have a strong need for.

BTW:
How often is the c.a.o/2.2/ site updated? Looking at the summary for sitemap components a lot of "No summary available. The summary needs to be defined using the @cocoon.sitemap.component.documentation annotation in the Java source file for this component." occurs. But I think that Vadim committed a lot of these annotations in late december 2007.