Of course - I fell the more important the more karma I have ;-)

It's for me as well ;-)

Ahhh I feel good I'm not the only one :-)

BTW:
How often is the c.a.o/2.2/ site updated? Looking at the summary for sitemap components a lot of "No summary available. The summary needs to be defined using the @cocoon.sitemap.component.documentation annotation in the Java source file for this component." occurs. But I think that Vadim committed a lot of these annotations in late december 2007.

It depends but usually more often than once a month. This might be caused by the fact that appropriate plug-in that should handle generation of these documents is not being executed.

So it would be very gentle if I could get some more karma :-)
At least I'll be able then to build the site locally as I need the daisy-user password which is deposited on the server and maybe giving you a helping hand.

Unfortunately, I don't have a time to dig into in following couple of days. :(