Reinhard Pötz wrote:
I still think that we shouldn't use a descriptive name in order to not confuse our users (and ourselves).

The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that we should use descriptive names :) The current Corona code is a collection of various modules that are developed in layers. I can use the lowest layer (the pipelines) without ever using the above layers (sitemap, controller etc.). So I end up with using a part of Corona. This part is (small) project on its own and imho calls for an own name. If we think further ahead, we might come to the point where we base Cocoon 3.0 on Corona - and I think at this point, it's easier if we have descriptive names - as a Cocoon 3.0 is just the assembly of the separate parts with some additional sugar on top (ok, this might sound easier as it might be in the end, but anyway).

If you look at other projects, for instance Spring or Felix, they're doing it the same way: descriptive names.

Atm we have only a small set of modules in the Corona code, but perhaps this might crow and the more it crows, the more difficult it will be to tell people what Corona is.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]