On 24.09.2008 00:00, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Yeah. I read this as "3 months after release n+1 is out, release n becomes closed source". I'm wondering how long it will take for forks to appear that will provide open source bug fixes to old releases.

I don't think that's n+1 but n: "After a new major version of Spring is released, community maintenance updates will be issued for three months to address initial stability issues." They wouldn't talk about "initial stability issues" anymore if it were n+1.

Joerg