On 2010-07-01, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> From a Gump POV if you ever expect to do another JEXL 1.x release we
> should keep tracking the branch and help the JEXL and Cocoon devs
> figure out which way to go.  If the branch is a dead-end anyway, we
> can as well stop tracking it and provide JEXL 1.1 to Cocoon which is
> known to work.

So I guess the question is whether anybody ever expects to do another
JEXL 1.x release from the branch (which, let me repeat, is incompatible
with JEXL 1.1).

Unless I hear anybody say anything else, I'm going to remove the JEXL
1.x branch builds from Gump and provide JEXL 1.1 to those projects that
depend on it sometime during the next week.

Stefan