On 01/07/2011 11:34, Jos Snellings wrote:
Hi,

Maybe the Generator is sufficient?
To pass parameters from the sitemap is not it is not a big deal.
What sort of parameters do you want? Parts of the path?

controlStuff{tat}/{tit}/{tot}

This was exactly my scenario: I am writing a (kind of) JCR generator that reads from a Jackrabbit repository depending on (sub) request path.

request parameters?

This could also be the case.

Kind regards,
Jos