Dear Sir / Madam

To understand the relevance of

RPC READER

 3.5.1.0

to the Apache Cocoon developer community, I would like to receive some
information regarding the following questions:

1. Is the application a web application?
2. Is the application written in java?
3. Is the application based on Apache Cocoon?
4. if so, what version?
5. If not, why are you mailing the Cocoon mailing list about it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

With kind regards,

Andy Stevens

<<image001.gif>>