Greetings.

Those filters seems to include 11 issues where 3 are reported as Bug. Of
these two should IMO be checked, COCOON-2253 and COCOON-2246.

So, the important thing would perhaps be to find consensus about what's
gonna be in 2.1.13, is it branded as a library upgrade and Java 8 support
release or that plus some new features? Are most who would like to see a
2.1.13 release waiting for official Java 8 support? All in all, it doesn't
look too bad. IOW, not too much stuff todo.

Additionally I think it would be nice to have a configurable
SaxParserFactory and a configurable DocumentBuilderFactory, to prevent some
XEE attacks. I didn't find any in the code, but I might have missed it of
course. That's low prio though, as it can be achieved with external
implementations of the Factories registered in cocoon.xconf.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Johan