Von: Gabriel Gruber <gabriel.gru...@workflow.at>
Datum: Samstag, 2. Dezember 2023 um 12:25
An: dev@cocoon.apache.org <dev@cocoon.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Retiring 2.x ? (Was: Re: Future of the Cocoon project)
-1 on retiring cocoon 2.3.x. It needs some more love in maintaining but it
works even with spring 5 and java 11(for us). Would like to see it run with
spring boot.

Migrating to github and having a fork/PR workflow could bring some Traktion on
it's own from willing supporters/users.

What could be a valid goal would maybe to repackage cocoon with docker so that
it can be easily used by 2.1.x users?

Cheers,
Gabriel

Gesendet von Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>