Hi Lukasz,
I didn't understand how the Apache OGNL could fix the Struts issues,
since what we've done is just repackaging and polishing APIs/build; at
the end of the day, it still implements exactly the same features on
GitHub... can you provide please more details?
Many thanks in advance, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/