Am 06.07.2011 12:11, schrieb Jörg Schaible:
Stephen Colebourne wrote:

On 6 July 2011 09:52, Jörg Schaible<joerg.schai...@scalaris.com>  wrote:
I can traverse now the set of keys to get this list when it is internally
implemented with a LinkedHashMap. Remember, one important element of a
contexted exception is a more informational and structured message. In
the list above I can see quite immediately where the problem is and in
which way the application flow failed. Any idea how we could improve the
API to support this with an implementation? Something like:

List<Pair<String, Object>>  getEntries();

This could be the main API with convenience methods for
getFirstValue() and getValues(). You would store data internally in
this format, not as a map. Lookups by key are then O(n) but that is
unlikely to be a problem in exceptional code.

You're right. If nobody objects will will change the implementation soon.

+1
Oliver

- Jörg