On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de> wrote:

> 2/ UnicodeUnescaper
> Since JDK 1.7 "\u+0000" is a valid Unicode representation. The
> UnicodeUnescaper defines the OPTION "escapePlus" that allows also this plus
> character for all runtime versions i.e. currently the OPTION is superfluous
> in JDK 7. Should this option mean now, that the plus sing is only valid if
> the OPTION is set or that it depends on the runtime in the other case?

I've removed the option code. Now it'll handle \u0000 or \u+0000
(which is what it should have done anyway).

svn ci -m "Removing the option around whether or not to support the +
in \u+0000. JDK 7 now supports the + sign, so UnicodeUnescaper will
unescape \u0000 or \u+0000. "
Sending
src/main/java/org/apache/commons/lang3/text/translate/UnicodeUnescaper.java
Sending
src/test/java/org/apache/commons/lang3/text/translate/UnicodeUnescaperTest.java
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 1145851.

Thanks Jörg :)

Hen