Hi again,

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to discuss the next steps for moving the Chimera component to
> Apache Commons. So far, none of the other PMC members has expressed his or
> her thoughts about this. If nobody brings up objections about moving the
> component to Apache Commons, I'm assuming lazy consensus about this.
>
> So the next steps would be:
> - decide on a name for the new component (my proposal was Apache Commons
> Crypto)
> - move code to an Apache repo (probably git?!)
> - request a Jira project
> - setup maven build
> - setup project website
> - work on an initial release under Apache Commons coordinates
>
> Anything missing?

Given the recent discussion, I'd like to update to above list:

- Define the scope of the new Component (in our wiki? in the repo on
github?)
- Define the group of initial committers
- Decide on a name
- Think about IP clearance - The code seems to belong to Intel. What do we
have to do to move the code the the ASF? Go through the Incubator?
- Move code to Apache Commons
- request Jira project
- setup maven build
- setup project website