Such is the beauty of open-source development -- please do fork away -- I
would be anxious to see what you come up with! And I will look into OGNL
(had not heard of it before).

BTW, here is the original desktop application in which I developed the
progenitor of OrderedSet: https://youtu.be/A1NJD8t9RIU

Thanks!