Thanks to all those providing feedback on *OrderedSet*. Based on your
comments I've made revisions to the introductory paragraphs in both the
README text <https://github.com/dvimont/OrderedSet> and the Javadocs
<http://bit.ly/ordered-set>, with an eye toward explaining more effectively
up front what differentiates an *OrderedSet *from the standard
ordering/sorting options that are available.