On 2 May 2016 at 15:00, Josh Elser <els...@apache.org> wrote:
> Also, please re-read the end of the previous thread on compatibility.
>
> I clearly stated that there were some changes which I consider not worth
> changing about the TarArchiveEntry code. If you feel like these are not
> acceptable, please start a discussion about this so you can come to
> consensus on how the changes should be addressed.

The release vote mail really needs to include all the release-specific
information that the reviewer needs to do the review.

If there are caveats etc relating to the Clirr report these need to be
included in the vote mail.
Both to make it easier for the reviewers, and for the historical
record to show that these items were considered.