Imaging your stand alone jar runs an embedded http server, by default
it has a embedded testing certificate for the https listener. But in
some environments you need to disable https and others you want to
overwrite with values.

So you have options, something like;
[ A or [ B and C and [ D or E ] ] ]

[ -no-https | [ -https-port <optional port> -keyStoreLocation
<required.jks> [ -keyStorePassword <password> |
-keyStorePassword-prompt ] ] ]

-no-https
> will explicitly disable https

-https-port <optional port>
> will explicitly enabled https and has and optional port parameter
> if you specify -https-port you also need to explicitly specify the keystore
> location and either the password on the command line or state it will prompt
> via the console

-keyStoreLocation <required.jks>
> required if -https-port is specified and also has a required parameter

-keyStorePassword <password>
-keyStorePassword-prompt
> only one of the above must be supplied, not both
> if "-keyStorePassword" supplied then it has a required password property
> if "keyStorePassword-prompt" supplied then it will request via the console
> when booting

I hope that is a clear example. This is something that I'm trying to
implement at the moment but having to do several if/else if/else
blocks to get it working as needed.

Cheers,
John