Hi Gilles,

Definitely interested in helping and learning more about random
(number|string|object|etc) generators.

Are there any specific tasks that others can jump in and help with? Once the
new component has been set up, I'd be happy in trying to work on code related
to LANG-1196 and LANG-1254.

Cheers
Bruno

>>> scope).  "RandomUtils" is relatively small (in Lang 3.4): now is a