Got it. Happy to contribute to an existing component (or a component's module)
too.

Not sure where would be the best place. Right now the code I'd like to fix is
in [lang],
used to generate random strings.

It is using Java default util Random object, and would be nice to let users
change the seed,
but also use different random number generators.

Maybe the code could be a component of [rng], or maybe it could keep in [lang]
and then just
provide a way for users to supply a random number generator... though I'm not
really
sure if there is a common interface for these number generators. That way an
alternative would be
simply generify the RandomStringUtils.

Cheers