Hi Don Jeba,

I will have a look at your implementation to compare with a recent improvement
in [lang]

Instead of keeping a matrix (or even only two rows) the current version in
StringUtils keeps just one array and a couple of helper temporary variables.

Not sure if we can re-use it, adding the new features in TEXT-10 (i.e.
insert/delete/substitution counts), but if possible that'd be better.