> > It will be a good fit if the code comes with developer(s) willing
> > to provide support too.
> Yes of course I would provide support and of course see it through to
> the release. That comes without saying.

Myself as well. One possibility would be to use this new code to spin off
the "filter" component and take it further at the same time. Right now I
believe the filter component only consists of a Kalman filter(!). IIR
filters could be used to turn the filter library into something much more
substantial.

I have a whole convolution library I wrote at:
https://github.com/ericbarnhill/JVCL  which includes GPU based finite
differences convolutions which are quite speedy (and as always,
complex-friendly). With Bernd contributing IIR methods these could be some
useful complementary FIR methods. But I think it may violate commons
protocols due to the extra dependency on JOCL.

Also worth mentioning,  I have a good deal of wavelet code in Java and have
given some thought to designing a nice match between OO design and wavelet
analyses. This could become part of the filter package.

-  Eric