Thanks, Eric for setting up a sandbox project. What is required for "mvn site"?

/Bernd

On 01/11/16 16:17, Eric Barnhill wrote:
I have set up a sandbox project for commons-filter in the commons sandbox
subversion repository.

I used models in the sandbox for LICENSE.txt, NOTICE.txt and the pom.xml,
and set up a folder tree for src . mvn install runs successfully, mvn site
does not.

The pom model I used (cli2) had jira-related tags. I do not appear to have
the authority to create a JIRA project. Should I create a JIRA for this
project? If so, am I missing this option because I have not yet linked my
Apache JIRA with my apache.org ID? And if so, can anyone tell me a way to
link them?

Thanks,
Eric

--