That was where we left it. I asked Bernd if he did not have write access to
the sandbox. If there was a reply to that I didn't see it.

This would be the key thing to sort out. Can Bernd write to the sandbox or
is it committers only? If it is only committers, I am happily to push
Bernd's contributions I just need to know what the procedure is going to
be.

Eric