      From: Andreas Røsdal <andreas.ros...@gmail.com>
 To: dev@commons.apache.org
 Sent: Thursday, 9 August 2018 6:07 PM
 Subject: [imaging] Updated Maven release of Commons Imaging to Maven central
repo

Hello!

I would be very interested in an updated release of Commons Imaging to the
Maven central repo.
I've begun using Commons Imaging in the OpenPDF library, however I need
features which
are only available in recent builds of Commons Imaging.

The "0.97-incubator" version is too old and doesn't have the features I
need. There is a "1.0-SNAPSHOT" build which is published on an apache
snapshot repository.

Would it be possible to publish a new release of Commons Imaging soon to
the central Maven repository?

https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/index.html

(I'm using Commons Imaging on OpenPDF here:
https://github.com/LibrePDF/OpenPDF )

Regards,
Andreas R.