Hi.

By chance, I opened and read an automated mail from "GitBox" whose subject
line did not contain anything that would usually prompt a reaction from me.[1]
In fact, it was a PR for Commons Math, and there are several others pending:
   https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pulls

Could someone with a GitHub account please engage with the "unknown" people
and let them know how to contribute ("dev" ML subscription, JIRA reports, etc.)?

How can we make more prominent that GitHub is not our primary way to interact
about Apache projects.  Or is it?  Did I miss a change of policy?

Thanks,
Gilles

[1] No prefix of a Commons component, no reference to a JIRA issue, no subject
     obviously related to any of the component which I work on.