On 15/02/2019 02:56, Gilles Sadowski wrote:
Le jeu. 14 févr. 2019 à 16:54, Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Commons RNG uses MathJax as a script to add support for rendering
equations in the Javadocs.

This support was originally included using the <additionalparam> tag of
the maven-javadoc-plugin. This was valid for 2.x (see [1]).

Version 3.x (used in the latest commons-parent) changed the tag to
<additionalOptions> (see [2]).

I believe the switch to version 3 occurred at commons-parent 43 about 1
year ago [3].

Any project that uses MathJax should check this setting is up-to-date. I
am not familiar with all the projects but e.g. [Math, Statistics] still
use <additionalparam>.
Thanks.  Don't hesitate to fix them too.

Gilles

I have fixed [Math] and verified the local javadocs now have nice equations again.

I updated [Statistics] but since none of the javadocs currently have equations (no presence of "\(" in the .java files) you cannot see it working. The local javadocs now include the MathJax script so it will work in the future.

Alex