> On 16 Sep 2019, at 17:47, Abhishek Dhadwal <dhadwal1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> I apologise for the delay in the release. My luck has provided me with back
> to back bouts of food poisoning and viral infections, so, systems are down
> at the moment.
> Before I got infected, I researched around and found the following
> resources which I intend to use as my references :
>
> The original article by Bob Jenkins :
>
> https://burtleburtle.net/bob/rand/smallprng.html
>
> ME O'Neil's discussion about the generator, its characteristics and test
> results :
>
> http://www.pcg-random.org/posts/bob-jenkins-small-prng-passes-practrand.html
>
> ME O’Neil’s original implementation :
>
> https://gist.github.com/imneme/85cff47d4bad8de6bdeb671f9c76c814
>
> Testing output generation(reference) from ME O’Neil’s implementation of JSF:
>
> https://github.com/bashtage/randomgen/blob/1598d5b7fafedadc2aa07201951300bf2fe16d37/randomgen/src/jsf/jsf-test-data-gen.cpp
>

> I may take a couple of days to completely recuperate, and two to four days
> more to complete the implementation.
>
> In case there is a deadline for completion, let me know, I may attempt
> working at it earlier than intended, or concede responsibility to another
> member of the Commons Development society.

OK. I don’t want to add extra work to your schedule especially if you are ill.

The generator is very small so I just pushed a version to master. I meant to
push via a PR but didn’t create a topic branch. The code passes the default
maven goal.

I will move on with testing this with the stress tests and then update the user
guide for the next release with updated performance tests.

Alex