(-CCs)

Hi Gary, thanks for volunteering to help. If needed I can try helping with
the release process (e.g. uploading artifacts), but I don't really have the
ability to build anything but the linux64 native lib (maybe the linux32 one
if I can find the right packages or docker image).

I looked at the 1.0 release and it seems to include linux32/64, win32/64
and macos64.

src/changes/changes.xml probably needs some love too.