On 2021-04-15, Fabian Meumertzheim wrote:

> Just to keep the following in mind: Full access to bug reports and
> reproducers requires a Google account (which can be associated with
> any existing non-list email address). At least the moderators of the
> list would therefore have to be listed explicitly in the project's
> YAML file [1] in the OSS-Fuzz repo, in addition to the new mailing
> list.

> [1]
> https://google.github.io/oss-fuzz/getting-started/new-project-guide/#primary

I'm not sure I understand this. AFAIU I could never become a "primary"
or an "auto_cc" as I will not create a Google account. Do we need to
have one? In that case somebody who doesn't share my personal set of
allergic reactions may want to act as primary.

But how does that translate to using a mailing list as recipient of
reports? The section you link says you need a google account to "get
full access" - I don't think the list will need "full access".

Stefan