Hello Matt.

Le lun. 19 avr. 2021 à 15:20, Matt Juntunen
<matt.juntu...@hotmail.com> a écrit :

> I'd like to release commons-geometry 1.0-beta2 within the next couple of
> weeks. I'm planning on including GEOMETRY-118 (additional methods for
> transform matrix classes) in that if possible. Is there anything else anyone
> would like to include?

Thanks a lot for your work on [Geometry].

Could we perhaps make progress with the issue of what code can
be moved to [Numbers]?
Rationale is that some project might be unwilling to allow "beta" code
in its dependencies (if just because there is the risk JAR hell, which
we explicitly permit in beta releases).  Since it isn't likely that additional
feedback will come about the beta components, it would be good to
plan for an "official" release of [Numbers] and [Geometry], in that order.
[It's not mandatory to include all modules.]

WDYT?