Hello Matt.

Le mar. 20 juil. 2021 à 04:01, Matt Juntunen
<matt.a.juntu...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> commons-numbers 1.0 has now been released so I'd like to release
> commons-geometry 1.0 soon. I was going to include the following
> modules:
> [...]
> - commons-geometry-io-core
> - commons-geometry-io-euclidean
>
> If there are no objections,

IMO, you've raised a serious objection yourself: I wouldn't run
the risk of uncovering a security issue shortly *after* release...

Rejoining with the other thread (about the "examples" module),
a mitigation would be to
* not release the "io" modules, or
* provide them as "examples" (although I guess that it would
not make a difference in the event of a security bug).

I'm not really pushing for either of the above two.  Instead, we
we should try and clean up everything[1][2] before the first stable
release.

[1] https://sonarcloud.io/project/issues?id=commons-geometry
[2] https://lgtm.com/projects/g/apache/commons-geometry/?mode=list