Hi Rodde,

It has been almost a week since your last response. Did you take a look at
> my work?

Please note that we are all volunteers here, so sometimes we may be able to
respond quickly, others we may take a few days/weeks/months/...

I know Matt is active in other Apache mailing lists, and that he works on
multiple Apache components. Besides also having $work, personal life, etc.,
of course. So please be patient :)

Cheers
-Bruno